We recognize that what most referring physicians want is for us to help their patients reach their goals as quickly as possible, without doing harm.
You want to be kept in the loop, but you’re busy. You know you can trust us to be your patients’ partner in physical therapy but if there’s a problem, you want to know sooner rather than later.
After we evaluate a patient, you will receive a full written report from the treating physical therapist. Subsequent progress notes will be sent to keep you up to date on the progress of your patients.
Specific Treatments Performed
Here is a partial list of treatment techniques in which we are trained:
- McKenzie Treatment for Low Back Pain
- Myofascial Release
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Neural Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization
- Thrust Spinal Manipulation
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Eccentric Muscle Training for Tendonopathy
- McConnel Patellofemoral Taping
- Neuromuscular Training for Joint Instability
- Core Strengthening
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Age-specific Agility Training
- Sport-specific Agility Training
- Upper and Lower Extremity Plyometrics
- Surface EMG Biofeedback
- Prenatal and Postpartum Physical Therapy
- Work Conditioning